Monday, August 19, 2013

Big announcement!

I'm calling it a "Big announcement" because;

A) I'm announcing the release of a project I'm really proud of and;

B) It's literally the biggest project I've ever done.

The project was the illustration of a 14" x 72", game board for Wonder Forge's new Disney "Eye Found it!"  hidden picture game.  6 feet of illustration spanning 13 Disney properties from traditional fare such as Cinderella, to Pixar's Monstropolis and Radiator Springs to Phineas and Ferb.

The production was managed by Deirdre Cross and Jay Wheatley at Forrest-Pruzan Creative, a studio in Washington.   Illustrators: Working with FP was a dream - If you ever get the chance, don't pass it up!  The design work coming from their end was handled by Sean "Fletch" Fletcher at inkblot studios who was also as great a partner as one could hope for, especially when working long distance.

I'm including some images here and a link to my blog page where I'll share some more.



This just in:  I found a video review on youtube, too!  Enjoy...

 



No comments:

Post a Comment